Start your Scuba Diving lessons with the PADI Open Water Diver Course and discover a whole new world that lies beneath the waves. The PADI Open Water course is the world’s most popular and widely recognized scuba course. Millions of people around the world have certified as Scuba Divers with PADI’s Open Water Diver Course and gone underwater to discover the wonders of the aquatic world.
PADI Course materials, certification fees & Equipment rental are included.
The PADI Open Water Diver course consists of three main phases divided into 4 days of training:
- 5 Knowledge Development (Classroom) to understand basic principles of scuba diving
- 5 Pool Dives to learn basic scuba skills
- 4 Open Water Dives to use your skills and explore off Jumeirah beach
The Al Boom Diving PADI Open Water Courses Advantages include:
- Schedules available daily under the UAE’s largest team of full time PADI Instructors
- Dedicated Call center open daily for centralised bookings
- Dive Centers in Dubai and Fujairah (East Coast) both with onsite classrooms and pools
- Option (recommended) at an extra charge of AED 420 to complete your final dives from our purpose built dive speed boats on the East Coast, home to the U.A.E.’s best dive sites
Al Boom Diving offers a shuttle bus service from the Dubai dive centre on Al Wasl Road or select Hotels in Dubai to Fujairah this service is chargeable.