Our entry level price to becoming a PADI certified diver
Start your Scuba Diving lessons with the PADI Open Water Diver Course and discover a whole new world that lies beneath the waves. The PADI Open Water course is the world’s most popular and widely recognized scuba course. Millions of people around the world have certified as Scuba Divers with PADI’s Open Water Diver Course and gone underwater to discover the wonders of the aquatic world.
Limited time offer: Take the plunge with Open Water Lite and experience the magic of a free night dive in Dubai.
The PADI Open Water Diver course consists of three main phases divided into four days of training:
- Five Knowledge Development (theory) to understand the basic principles of scuba diving
- Five pool dives to learn basic scuba skills, followed by a knowledge review of your eLearning session
- Four open water dives to use your skills and explore including four dives off Jumeirah beach.
There are many advantages of taking the Al Boom Diving PADI Open Water Course including:
- We offer courses everyday 365 days a year with the UAE’s largest team of full time PADI Instructors
- Dedicated Call Center open daily for centralised bookings and excellent customer service
- Dive Centers in Dubai and Fujairah (East Coast) both with onsite classrooms and purpose-built pools
- Option (recommended) at an extra charge of AED 420 to complete your final dives from our purpose-built dive speed boats on the East Coast, home to the U.A.E.’s best dive sites
Al Boom Diving offers a shuttle bus service from the Dubai dive centre on Al Wasl Road or select Hotels in Dubai to Fujairah this service is chargeable.