Learn to dive from your mobile device or computer
Start your Scuba Diving lessons with the PADI Open Water Diver eLearning Course and discover a whole new world that lies beneath the waves. The PADI Open Water course is the world’s most popular and widely recognized scuba course. Millions of people around the world have certified as Scuba Divers with PADI’s Open Water Diver Course and gone underwater to discover the wonders of the aquatic world.
The Course price includes certification fees & equipment rental.
The PADI Open Water Diver course consists of three main phases divided into four days of training:
- Five Knowledge Development sessions to understand the basic principles of scuba diving. In the eLearning course, this is conducted online by registering at padi.com
- Five pool dives to learn basic scuba skills followed by a knowledge review of your eLearning session
- Four open water dives to use your skills and explore including two dives off Jumeirah beach & two dives from Fujairah
* PADI eLearning registration fees are not included. Please login to padi.com to register.
PADI eLearning courses consists of two segments. A theory or eLearning section for which you sign up and pay directly to PADI. Once you’ve completed the eLearning section contact us to book and pay for the practical section of your course.
There are many advantages of taking the Al Boom Diving PADI Open Water Course including:
- We offer courses everyday 365 days a year with the UAE’s largest team of full time PADI Instructors
- Dedicated Call Center open daily for centralised bookings and excellent customer service
- Dive Centers in Dubai and Fujairah, both with onsite classrooms and purpose-built pools
- Option to complete your final dives from our purpose-built dive speed boats on the East Coast, home to the U.A.E.’s best dive sites.
Al Boom Diving offers a shuttle bus service from the Jumeriah Dive Centre on Al Wasl Road or select Hotels in Dubai to Fujairah. This service is chargeable.