Start your Scuba Diving lessons with the PADI Open Water Diver eLearning Course and discover a whole new world that lies beneath the waves. The PADI Open Water course is the world’s most popular and widely recognized scuba course. Millions of people around the world have certified as Scuba Divers with PADI’s Open Water Diver Course and gone underwater to discover the wonders of the aquatic world.
The Course price includes certification fees & Equipment rental.
The PADI Open Water Diver course consists of three main phases divided into 4 days of training:
- 5 Knowledge Development sessions to understand basic principles of scuba diving. In the eLearning course, this is conducted online by registering at padi.com
- 5 Pool Dives to learn basic scuba skills followed by a knowledge review of your eLearning session
- 4 Open Water Dives to use your skills and explore (2 dives off Jumeirah beach & 2 dives from Fujairah, transportation is excluded)
*PADI eLearning registration fees are not included. Please login to padi.com to register.
The Al Boom Diving PADI Open Water Courses Advantages include:
- Schedules available daily under the UAE’s largest team of full time PADI Instructors
- Dedicated Call center open daily for centralised bookings
- Dive Centers in Dubai and Fujairah (East Coast) both with onsite classrooms and pools
- Option (recommended) to complete your final dives from our purpose built dive speed boats on the East Coast, home to the U.A.E.’s best dive sites
Al Boom Diving offers a shuttle bus service from the Dubai dive centre on Al Wasl Road or select Hotels in Dubai to Fujairah this service is chargeable.