The worlds most recognized scuba diver course
Start your Scuba Diving lessons with the PADI Open Water Diver Course and discover a whole new world that lies beneath the waves. The PADI Open Water course is the world’s most popular and widely recognized scuba course. Millions of people around the world have certified as Scuba Divers with PADI’s Open Water Diver Course and gone underwater to discover the wonders of the aquatic world.
PADI Course materials, certification fees & Equipment rental are included.
The PADI Open Water Diver course consists of three main phases divided into four days of training:
- Five Knowledge Development theory sessions to understand the basic principles of scuba diving
- Five Pool dives to learn basic scuba skills
- Four Open Water dives to use your skills and explore including, two dives off Jumeirah Beach & Two dives from Fujairah. A shuttle bus service is available.
There are many advantages of taking the Al Boom Diving PADI Open Water Course including:
- We offer courses everyday 365 days a year with the UAE’s largest team of full time PADI Instructors
- Dedicated Call Center open daily for centralised bookings and excellent customer service
- Dive Centers in Dubai and Fujairah, both with onsite classrooms and purpose-built pools
- Option to complete your final dives from our purpose-built dive speed boats on the East Coast, home to the U.A.E.’s best dive sites.
Al Boom Diving offers a shuttle bus service from the Jumeriah Dive Centre on Al Wasl Road or select Hotels in Dubai to Fujairah. This service is chargeable.