Practice in the pool before diving coral reefs
Ever dream what it’s like to breathe underwater? Do you want to give scuba diving a try but aren’t sure if you’re ready for a full certification course yet? PADI’s Discover Scuba Diver program is for you. Al Boom Diving provides many different options for PADI’s Discover Scuba program from the pool to beach, boat and aquarium dives.
This program consists of a total of three sessions and is usually split across two days. A pool dive is done on the first day with a choice of pools at either our Jumeirah Dive Center Al Wasl Road on or at the Le Meridien Al Aqah Beach Resort in Fujairah. Two Open Water dives are completed on the second day, giving you a chance to explore the East Coast’s best dive sites from one of Al Boom Diving’s purpose-built dive speed boats.
Learn the basic safety guidelines and skills needed to dive under the direct supervision of a PADI Professional. Practice your new skills in the pool first before making your way to the Ocean to continue your adventure.
Get ready to:
- Go over the scuba equipment you use to dive and how easy it is to move around underwater with your gear.
- Find out what it’s like to breathe underwater.
- Learn key skills that you’ll use during every scuba dive.
- Explore the colorful coral reefs of the Indian Ocean.
- Hear about becoming a certified diver through the PADI Open Water Diver course.