Start in the pool before diving on a coral reef
Ever dream what it’s like to breathe underwater? Do you want to give scuba diving a try but aren’t sure if you’re ready for a full certification course yet? PADI’s Discover Scuba Diver program is for you. Al Boom Diving provides many different options for PADI’s Discover Scuba program from the pool to beach, boat and aquarium dives.
This program will be conducted in two sessions: One dive in the pool at the Le Meridien Al Aqah Beach Resort and the second at one of the East Coast’s best dive sites after a short trip on one of Al Boom Diving’s purpose built dive speed boats.
Learn the basic safety guidelines and skills needed to dive under the direct supervision of a PADI Professional. Practice your new skills in the pool first before making your way to the ocean to continue your adventure.
Al Boom Diving offers a shuttle bus service from the Jumeriah Dive Center on Al Wasl Road and select Hotels in Dubai. These services are chargeable.
Get ready to:
- Go over the scuba equipment you use to dive and how easy it is to move around underwater with your gear.
- Find out what it’s like to breathe underwater.
- Learn key skills that you’ll use during every scuba dive.
- Explore the colourful coral reefs of the Arabian Sea.
- Hear about becoming a certified diver through the PADI Open Water Diver course.