First time diving? We've got you covered!
Picture this scenario in your head... You are breathing underwater surrounded by thousands of colorful fish while a school of hammerhead sharks swim past you. The dancers of the ocean; the eagle rays gracefully pass by to say hello. You will get to experience all of this in the largest aquarium in the Middle East!
Not bad for a first-time dive, right?
You will get to do this and more in a safe environment with world class professionals who will make sure you have the best time.
- Days for the experience are Wednesday to Sunday
- Timings for this dive are 3pm, 5pm and 7pm and you will need to come two hours before the dive to complete the theory lesson and practice dive.
- Following a quick theory lesson your Dive Instructor will teach you the basic safety guidelines and skills in shallow water before you venture out for your dive in the main tank.
- Hear about becoming a certified diver through the PADI Open Water Diver course.
- You can also ask your instructor to film your dive so you can share the memory with friends and family later.
- Don’t forget to tag us on @thenationalaq and @al_boom_diving